Looking for an amazing opportunity? No marketable skills? Want to be trained and educated on how to do the job the right way?
We want self-starters looking to join a growing company. This is a career move with many future opportunities for great employees! So if being a technician is not the only thing you want to do for the rest of your life, don’t worry, as the company grows so will different roles and responsibilities for the right company employees.
Responsible for identifying, selecting, mixing, and applying chemical or manual solutions to get rid of pests. Identifies pest problems and appropriate solutions, applies chemicals or traps as needed, and removes dead rodents.
- Spray chemical solutions and powders on or near surfaces of a building or house to eliminate exterior pests.
- Identify invading pests, including rats, termites, wasps, ants, spiders, mosquitoes, or bed bugs if trained to do so.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait as needed.
- Remove dead rodents after exclusion has been completed.
- Identify damage to property from pests or environment.
- Inspect property to ascertain points of rodent entry and possible sites of pest invasion.
- Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during application.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to learn quick
- Great customer service
- A drive to excel!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour